10 surprising side effects of adopting a regular yoga practice
Updated: Oct 31, 2019
We have been practicing for many years and also have been hosting yoga teacher training in India since 2014. We have observed many wonderful "side effects of yoga" within ourselves and also our students. Here are 10 of the most noted effects of adopting a daily practice.
1. Improved Digestion
2. Improved Sleep
3. Enhanced mood and memory
4. Increased energy
5. Increased ability to focus on a task and complete tasks
6. Increased libido and improved fertility
7. Glowing skin and improved hair growth
8. Weight loss, increased lean muscle and tone
9. Increased strength, stamina, flexibility, and improved posture
10. Greater sense of awareness, presence, resulting in greater ability to rationalize
These are only a few of the benefits that one will gain when they adopt a daily practice. Contact us to learn more about what a daily practice can do for you personally. Namaste.